Friday, September 18, 2009

Remember: lurking is legal, stalking is not.

My season my end more abruptly than I would like.... This weekend's cyclocross racing will be very telling. With the way things have been progressing I don't think I will make it to Iceman. Though lets face it, I'm a roadie now, so no loss. One less sandbagger in the Expert 25-29 field and one less nutter at the line of 4,000 crazies.

Stay tuned for FAIL. I hear Tailwind CX A's is a beast of a field. As always the goal is to not be lapped and not be DFL (or DNF).

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm right there with you my friend! NO Iceman for me this year either. Hard to admit being a roadie now but alas I think I'm much better at it. I miss your sense of humor, might have to do some 1/2's next year just to get to race with you again.
Get yer guts fixeds and have a good off season!! see ya next year!