Monday, September 28, 2009

Update: my naughty bits...

UPDATE: After 8hrs in the saddle this weened the groin seems to be back to normal. Best part? I can't feel the "uneasy feeling" of the hernia...which leads me to a very bad conclusion -> I won't be able to compete in CX this season. This "sucks balls" because I've put almost $2k into gear...on the other hand there is always next year after I get repaired (patched like a tube) to do it "the right way". Plus let's face it, a CX bike is probably the best thing since sliced bread in MI for winter riding. Just need to bastardize the Gucci race rig with some studded tires and full fenders (ewwwwww, heavy).

The plan: I will keep things low key the rest of this week and possibly throw in some minor 10-15min sessions of running. Not holding any high hopes. It is pretty clear at this point in the season the smartest thing is to just call CX D.O.A. and enjoy the time I have left in the fall.

1 comment:

Dan Frayer said...

Sell those fancy red shoes and buy a bull horn, cow bells and a used Tuxedo. You can still make a difference at those events, but as a spectator.

love dan